American Flags

Donation Made Easy for Helen Qiu
为丘海倫竞选捐资很容易

Screenshot 2022-06-07 234122.png
A Check to Chase Bank
张支票送到大通银行

IF you are a Citizen or a Permanent Resident,

 

1. Make a check to "Helen4NY"

 

2. Verify YOUR Address on your check is accurate

 

3. ADD your employer's name and your occupation, write "Retired" if you are retired

 

4. Go to a CHASE BANK and deposit the check to "HELEN4NY", my campaign account at a counter.

 

5. NOTE: Your donation is not for me personally, nor for any party or organization. Your donation will 100% go to my campaign to #WINBackNewYork! 

Screenshot 2022-06-07 234014.png
Use Zelle
网上银行捐款

IF you are a Citizenor a Permanent Resident,

 

1. Please fill out Name/Address/Employer Name and send them to DonateHelen4NY@gmail.com, my Treasurer's official account.

 

2. Zelle to DonateHelen4NY@gmail.com

 

3. You must send your Name/Address/Employer, otherwise the money will go to NYC Comptroller.

 
4. NOTE: Your donation is not for me personally, nor for any party or organization. Your donation will 100% go to my campaign to #WINBackNewYork! 

Credit Card
Credit Card
信用卡捐资

IF you are a Citizen or Permanent Resident, please use this link.

 

Donation will be deducted 3.94% to WinRed. Your donation will not go to any party or other organization. The rest of 96.06% will be completely donated to for Helen Qiu's campaign.

 

https://secure.winred.com/helen4ny/donate

Go Vote Flyers

Help Helen's Campaign
丘海倫竞选捐资
Ayuda a la campaña de Helen

I want to revive my beloved New York. I want your vote on November 8, 2022. I depend on your donation to win the tough campaign. I hope you will have faith in our labor. Please volunteer happily and donate generously to team up with us and encourage us.

 

我们盼望你能和我们拥有同样的眼光和信心